Saturday, July 20, 2019

I let Instagram Control my next fashion collection

My Sugar Daddy Died of Natural Causes

Playlist 

Inspiration  for  more of these post check out my Pinterest which I will continue adding to. I look forward to watching this collection unfold. Stay tuned on Instagram and Youtube to follow my journey.


Elie Saab Pre-Fall 2016                                                                                                                                                      More


Fashion Polka Dot Splicing See-Through Maxi Dresses - Trendysuper.com




Chanel Iman Wows in Lingerie Looks for Deluxe Magazine, Shot by David Roemer


See-Through Robe with Black Pearls Sleeves

Speak The Truth Black Sheer Mesh Swiss Dot Front Slit Casual Maxi Skirt


No comments:

Post a Comment